SS - Human History 3 SS - Human History 3

all my 10 r belong to this

As always, I am mostly skeptic about the content, but really like the presentation and its a great story no meter what :)

I really like the upgraded graphics, the shadows / gradients really made it more beautiful than the episodes before. As always the sound quality is great too. I can't wait for the next part!

Piccolo vs cell Piccolo vs cell

Enter?

It does nothing. Play button is a button for sure, as cursor is pointer on it. But it doesn't stat. Then I pressed enter. Same result. It just doesn't work. I refreshed 3 times.

Then I right clicked and form context menu I pressed play to watch the movie. It is good. Really liked the animation and the action and the sounds / music was fine.

Next time test you movie before upload.

Soviet Nyan HD Soviet Nyan HD

Awesome!

Wow :D Well done! Great graphics and music. Good idea :D It really has the propaganda feel :D I am happy you liked my version and even better you made this :D

Well done for first upload!

Skullgirls Hentai Game Skullgirls Hentai Game

Okay so I am not a big fan of these kind of stuff BUT this is just funny! I love the new way the whole Zone stuff goes, that is why I risked to click on this one. After funny news stuff, now even the fuck simulator has fun narration and cruel humor. I think this is great as this way it isn't just simple fap material (that I really don't care on flash level) but something that I can laugh on. Good move.

As all Zone related stuff since the beginning of the universe: graphics are 10/10 animation is good enough for this kind of stuff 9/10 and voice acting is superb as always.

I want to see more humorous hentai like this from Zone-Sama. That is the way to go.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

I love this series

Its a high quality game with only QTE controlls. Something that only acceptable in flash games and it is done really well! I laughed a lot on fails, and the endings are worth the effort too play it again and again.

The medals are smart too, the pop cultural references are great and all of them made my day (especially CSI reference, I play GTA4 now days and laughed the same joke in one of the radio commercials ;) ) Its awesome. I can't wait to see more!

PuffballsUnited responds:

This was a good review!

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

ok...

I don't play this because I really know how it will end. I see Still Alive 8bit cover on the left. I know the punchline of this joke. Really doesn't worth that much clicks. Worst underdog I ever seen. I give a 4 because I see you worked with it, and I seen worst stuff with higher score.

Little-Rena responds:

"I don't play this because..."
"...Worst underdog I ever seen"

Can you spot the contridiction? I can!

Princess Laura Princess Laura

Great!

I really not in pink, but there are artist who can use this color well. You are one of them! I like her expression too and the background works well too! My fav part are her eyes! Drawn smootly and beautifully! I think you have place on art portal here, I recommended you there! :)

HadaGoticArt responds:

I'm glad you liked it^^
yeah, I would love to be in the portal! but how to do it?